Sunday, March 29, 2015

God's presence is our cover, our hiding place

God's presence is our cover, a hiding place:

Psalms 32:7 (ESV)
You are a hiding place for me;
you preserve me from trouble;
you surround me with shouts of deliverance. Selah

Psalms 119:114 (ESV)
You are my hiding place and my shield;
I hope in your word.

Psalms 27:5 (ESV)
For he will hide me in his shelter
in the day of trouble;
he will conceal me under the cover of his tent;
he will lift me high upon a rock.

Psalms 31:20 (ESV)
In the cover of your presence you hide them
from the plots of men;
you store them in your shelter
from the strife of tongues.

Revelation 21:3-4 (ESV)
And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place [literally "tent"] of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

God's presence is our hiding place, His cover, and one day will be openly shown in the New Heaven and New Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment